Training and Development
The LEWIS Passport
Life at LEWIS
Frequently Asked Questions
PR Internship- Burlington, MA
Join the fastest growing tech PR agency in the US, according to PRWEEK, and number one tech PR agency in the UK.
As an intern in LEWIS PR's Burlington office, you'll be given a hands-on role in the operations of a leading PR firm. This experience will be crucial if you are considering a career in PR or marketing communications. Your role will be to provide administrative support to the PR executives in their daily duties with tasks including collaborating on research projects, report generation and maintenance as well as general office tasks.
In short you'll be run off your feet, so only apply if you like being busy. Lots of energy and a great attitude are a must. Fluency in English is essential. You should be interested in the media and technology.
* Recent college graduate with relative degree or working towards undergraduate degree in a related field with an above average GPA
* Previous PR internship a plus but not required
* Ability to prioritize work assignments
* Knowledge of technology and passionate about media
* High energy and ambitious
* Self-motivated with proactive attitude
* Strong work ethic
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Team-oriented with strong sense of humor
* Can commit to at least 6 months
LEWIS PR is a public relations consultancy with a global reach. Working with leading and emerging brands in the most demanding industry sectors in the world, the agency has over 500 employees across 28 offices in the US, UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. LEWIS has recorded sustained growth every single year of its history, and is one of the fastest growing tech agencies in the US, according to PRWEEK, and the largest independent IT PR agency in Europe. Additionally, LEWIS has been named 2009 Technology Agency of the Year Winner by the Holmes Report, was ranked 9th Largest Tech PR Firm in 2009 by O'Dwyers and was Bulldog Reporter’s Best Technology Campaign Award Winner in 2008.